A GUIDE TO BEING SAFER.
Before you come to class
• Do not attend class if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of coronavirus. Perhaps you could try one of our online yoga classes instead? Same high quality teaching but from the comfort of your own home.
• We are using Track and Trace to keep our community safe. Please make sure your contact details are up to date, just in case we need to get in touch with you.
• Book before you arrive. We are operating at 50% capacity so we might not be able to accept walk-ins.
Things to bring with you
• For all classes, you must bring your own mat, plus a towel for hot classes. You can buy a mat from our shop. You’ll receive a 10% discount at the till. For Beginners, Teen & Baby classes, you can borrow a sanitised mat.
• Bring a water bottle, there is water available for refills.
• Arrive in your yoga gear. The changing facilities and showers are currently not in use. (Our toilet facilities are open).
• Keep all your belongings in one bag. This will help us keep the spaces clean and tidy.
When you arrive
• Respect social distancing when queuing to get in. Please wait outside if it looks busy.
• Masks must be worn at all times and in all areas, except while practising on your mat.
• Take your temperature on arrival using the wall mounted device. If you have a temperature, you will not be allowed to practice with us.
In the studio
• Leave your shoes along the wall outside the studio.
• Ensure social distancing when collecting your shoes.
• You may bring your bag of possessions into the studio with you.
• We have marked out socially distanced places for you to set out your mat.
• When you finish your HOT class, please clean the floor around you after you have picked up your mat. Use the sprays provided for your mat. We are provide blue paper towel and wipes.
• Please wash your hands and/or use our hand sanitiser when you arrive and leave.
• We clean the studio every day. We will wipe buttons, handles & other frequently touched areas and mop the floor with an anti-viral solution between classes.
We look forward to welcome you in the studio soon. If you have any questions, please ring us on 01925 649 515.