Ever found that beautiful new garment has suddently turned pink? Or that lustre surface and soft feel has disappeared?
Whilst we pride ourselves on producing the most natural and organic garment made ethically to the highest quality and durability; we do suggest to follow some tips to keep your clothes looking and performing beyond your expectation.
We have customers who have been enjoying our clothes that have lasted more than 15 years simply by following a few tips.
1) Always follow the washing / care label instructions, you'll find them on the inside of each garment. You can also see them listed below.
2) When you wash clothes, turn them inside out, this will ensure that any rough surface of the metal inside of your washing machine, or other items you wash them with, wont roughen and breakdown the construction of our unique fibers.
3) If you've undergone a sport or activity that has caused you to sweat, remember not to leave them in damp pile overnight, your sweat may contain chemicals from the skin creams or other cosmetics you've applied and can cause colours to run. Simply hang them up to dry or get them through the wash as quickly as possible.
4) Don't use softners! Our fabrics are soft enough, they don't need it. Softners generally use chemicals that can breakdown age our fibers.
5) Use a non-bio washing detergent, firstly as Non-bio detergents contain no enzymes, there is a reduced risk of irritating sensitive skin, although you may also need to run your wash at higher temperatures for enzymatic stains but no need to go above 40 degrees Celsius